- MEDIA STUDIES LECTURE SERIES SPRING 2020 — Learn More Here
- Spring 2020 Courses are available.
- Check out the Spring 2020 Enrollment Tips.
- The Spring 2020 Media Studies Application Packet will be available on the Media Studies website in December.
- GSI & Reader Positions — See Spring 2020 positions.
- Email Student Academic Advisors at email@example.com if you have questions.
Media Studies at UC Berkeley is an interdisciplinary program that introduces students to various media theories and practices in its broadest sense, including the history of media technologies, institutions, and the politics of media and its significance for democratic citizenship. Media literacy, critique and competency, along with research skills in media studies, are core components of our Major. Media studies also provide tools for critical analysis and interpretation of various media.
Answers to the most frequent questions and answers
Recommended events for Media Studies
The following destinations provide more information about Media Studies resources.